CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

doctor's appointment

Last week I had another sonogram to check some things they couldn't see in the first sonogram. One thing was to make sure there were 3 vessels in the umbilical cord...yes that was fine. (He had his back to us last time and they couldn't see it!)


The next thing they were checking for was the amount of amniotic fluid. Apparently last time it was a little low...or lower than they would like. (I didn't know this one!) The result...my level is a 6, which is low average. Average is 5-something (I don't remember the number!)

What does this mean? Well...I need to drink more fluids and rest more. I must have looked at him kind of funny because he said, "I know, you have a 2 year old at home!"


So he said to rest the best I can, but to DRINK, DRINK, DRINK! If my levels drop any more, they will take the baby early. Yikes.


I've been drinking, drinking, drinking. I bet you can imagine what happens when you're 32 weeks pregnant and you do all of that drinking. That's right, I feel like I'm only drinking and peeing! (Oh, and chasing a 2 year old around!)


He said he'd check the levels again sometime. Don't know when, but hopefully I'll at least stay where I'm at! I'm on a schedule to have this baby and I really don't want to go any earlier!!!


Here's a picture of the face! Can you see it???? Right away I noticed that it has Eli's lips! Which would be Aaron's lips as well! I LOVE those lips!!!

(Sorry there's all the space! I can't figure out how to fix that!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Drink drink drink, make sure you take things easy and rest up. No stressing!  I know it's not easy but you really need to try! Your baby I am sure is fine and everything will be ok. Thinking something else... do you already tought about the name/s? I spent a lot of time on http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ Cant wait to heard your story in a future post. Hope to be helpful. J