CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

preschool

Eli's preschool put on a Fall program.
They'll have a Christmas one next year!
I took time off work to come and watch it, then I took him to lunch.
Here he is; happy, excited to start the program.

This would be where he started wining, crying for me. Seriously? I have such a Mama's boy on my hands!

He moved his square over by me and then he participated. I had to give my camera to someone across from me so I could get some pictures of him! All I could see was the back of his head!

Cute turkey cookies afterwards!

2 of Eli's friends from preschool; Brody and Jace!
His "Thankful Turkey" says; toys, my mama, my daddy, my baby brother, my friends.

Sweet boy! We are thankful for you too!

0 comments: