CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family

I had been looking forward to our trip to Iowa since we had plans finalized! I enjoy traveling and visiting family. So Thrusday night I had things packed and ready to go. Went to bed early and woke up with a cold! Eli had one as well. Called the on call doctor and they let me re-fill his prescription for his sinus infection a week or so ago. So Friday morning Eli started a round of antibiotics and I started cold medicine! Needless to say, I was a little worried about the trip with both of us not feeling the greatest. BUT... it turned out great! We stopped in KC to see my aunt and uncle. I lived with them for a summer and while I student taught, they are amazing people! My aunt hasn't gotten to see Eli since he was a week old.

My Aunt Lynn and Eli!

Then we finished our last 2 1/2 hour trip up to Iowa. We had a blast!
Does it look a little cold? Yes, Eli got to ride a 4-wheeler with his dad and grandpa! He called it a "wheeler!"

Yes, he got to ride a pony! The pony didn't cooperate too much so Eli didn't get to ride too long. That was ok, since it was so cold!
Yes, Eli got to ride on a tractor! He's so spoiled! And yes, it's snowing now! They didn't have the horrible winds that we get, so it wasn't to bad out there!

Aaron gave his grandpa a haircut!

Great Grandpa Charles with Eli


Hanging out in their nice log cabin house!

Beautiful snow!

4 generation picture. Great Grandpa Kirtley, Grandpa Kirtley, Eli and Aaron

Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Kirtley for letting us come and stay at your house. We love seeing you and spending time with you!

0 comments: