CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Potty Chair

Ok, I know a lot of you are going to think that I'm crazy for having a 20 month old sitting on a potty chair, but hear me out! Eli loves the potty, I know it's not the greatest thing to love! He knows about them, knows what you're supposed to do in them ,etc. Every time Aaron or I say we're going to go potty, he runs to the bathroom. Sometimes he'll lift the seat or hand you toilet paper! So, I decided to get him a little potty chair. Not to start potty training, but just to let him experiment with it all. So today was the day! I bought a little chair that plays music when you go to the bathroom in it. The first time I put him on it, he sat a little while and then got up. The chair then spent the rest of the night out in the living room as a regular chair! Then before bed, I took his diaper off and had him sit on it. You're not going to believe this, but he went potty in the potty chair!!!!! I was TOTALLY surprised and SO excited! He was too! He ran out and told Aaron, "pee pee in potty!" So, here are a few pictures of the first time on the chair and then the pee-pee to proove it!!!!



Don't I look so cool on this thing!

So excited!

Here it is!!!! Peeeeeee!

2 comments:

Wallace, family of 5 said...

YAY! Im so proud of him! We bought Abby a potty already and have it in the bathroom. She loves to sit on it, but nothing has ever happened :( Eli is on top of things!

The Sieberts said...

20 months is NOT too early! why not try? the sooner they're trained, the better! :)