CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One down...three more to go!!

We have a tradition on my dad's side of the family to go to the farm on Christmas Eve day. Aaron was working, again, so we went with my parents. Eli LOVES to go the the farm. He loves tractors, combines, cows, horses, etc. So when he got a little tractor and trailer, he was ecstatic! So, here are some pictures of the family. I forgot about my camera until my aunt got hers out for the annual picture taking fest. Yes, there was a lot of grumbling and not a lot of smiles. You be the judge, but I would say that the Zohn genes are VERY dominant! More pictures of Christmas day to come...

The Zohn Family (Aunt Bec, Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, Uncle Rod)

Our family (minus my brother and his fiance and my husband!)

Rod's family

Bec's family
Cousins and grandpa and grandma


This is a baby calf they had at the farm. Great Grandpa tried to get Eli to ride it, but he wanted NOTHING to do with that!

My cousin Stephen was the first arms to reach for him and Eli went right to him! Of course as soon as we got back inside, he wanted "more!"

0 comments: