CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

One Last Adventure

Well...today is Friday. The weekend is almost here which means that my spring break is almost over. It makes me sad. I love working and I refreshed to go back to work. BUT...I LOVE my Eli and spending time with him. We've had so much fun spending the week together. We've made each other laugh so much and I will definetly miss him when I go back to work.
So, today we had one more little adventure! We went to play with friends this morning, then we went to the farm to see Grandpa Tim. Grandpa Tim works out on a farm during breaks from school and during the summer. So Eli was more than excited to go visit him out there today. I thought he'd be interested in the cows. Nope, I was wrong. He saw them and talked about them for a second...then he saw this:
That's right...a TRACTOR!!! He was done with the cows and wanted to ride on the tractor. So, what Eli wants, Eli gets! Grandpa Tim took him on a ride on a tractor!

Then he got to ride on the 4-wheeler.

To clean up, Grandpa used an air blower to blow the dust off!

Thanks Grandpa Tim for letting us come see you! Eli had a blast!

1 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Going to the farm and riding the tractors and combines was a favorite memory of my kids too!
Debby