CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Kirtley's Room

So today I had the day to myself! Eli was at Grandma's and Aaron was working. I had a list of things that I wanted to get done today. However, I think I can only check 1 thing off right now! But it was a bigger task than I thought!
My main goal was to get the baby room CLEANED out!!! It used to be our computer/spare bedroom and it was a mess. We had shoved LOTS of things in this room and it was about time to get it all cleaned out.
Here is what I was looking at this morning!

This was a lot of the junk I had pulled out of there. Notice there are 4 bags of TRASH in the hall! It had also become a storage room for other things!

Ugh! I could hardly walk in the room once I got started!!

Then....this is what I see now!

Nothing but baby stuff! I even cleaned out Eli's closet. All baby things were moved over to this baby's room! So...even though I didn't get more things done off my list, it does feel good to have this room ready to prepare for baby Kirtley!

Oh...and yes, we have picked out a name for baby Kirtley! But...you'll have to wait until August to find out what it is!!!

1 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

You won't share the name??? The room is looking good! Doesn't it feel so accomplished to get that all cleaned up and ready?