CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Sneak Peak!

Decorating.....I hate it! I am not good at it and have NO desire to do it! I just need someone to come in and decorate my house for me!

Well, I found someone willing to take care of part of it! My aunt is an interior decorator and she is amazing with what she can do! We have lived in our new house for a year and half now and I still have NO window treatments! I HATE window treatments! I like to look at other people's houses and see what they have, but I can never seem to get my windows to look that neat.

So...my aunt came for a visit (from Pennsylvania) and she was very gracious to give me suggestions and make my window treatments! It took me a while to find the fabric I liked...again, not really into picking out fabrics! I never know what would really look good! Once we had the fabric, she took it all back to Pennsylvania with her and got busy!

Today, I received a box with all of my stuff! She is coming to visit in July again and will help hang all the window treatments. So for now, I can enjoy my pillows!


Thanks Aunt Judy! They look great and I can't wait to see what it looks like when everything is put up in it's place!

1 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

I'm freaking out about decorating our basement! You aren't the only one who doesn't much care about decorating. I can do some things, but this basement is beyond me. Matt Beverlin came over tonight as he will be doing some trim work for us and also make a secret door (well, it won't be a secret anymore since I just shared this). He said he could bring along his mom sometime. She is quite the decorator. So, Kathy, if you are reading this...boy, I could use help!