CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

circles

Today I started painting circles in the baby's room. I thought I might do 2 walls of them, but after I got started I realized that I didn't want to do any more! I always remember, once I start painting, that I HATE painting! So...there is 1 wall of circles. The other walls will be the green color. We'll see when I get to that!

So for now, here are some pictures of the circles! Don't look too close! They aren't the greatest...you know, a little uneven! Oh well! And if you actually come to my house, please don't look too close!!

The inspiration! These are the blanket's and I have sheets that have dots!

8 comments:

Wallace, family of 5 said...

Too cute!!!

Joel Smith said...

That looks adorable!!! Way to go!!!

Kendall

The Sieberts said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! LOVE IT!

Kara Janzen said...

We must not only have similar name preferences but also design styles. I LOVE stripes and polka dots!!! Braden has stripes on his curtains and a rug with lots of stripes and I've always loved polka dots. Too funny! I think it's adorable! :)

Allen and Debby Graber said...

I love it!! So have you moved Ava Grace downstairs?

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Oh this is too funny. I thought I was reading Andrea Sieberts' blog! Sorry for the mistake. How funny. We'll have to see what Andrea comes up with to decorate the baby's room.

Amanda said...

SO very cute!!! You did great!

The Veers said...

I think it looks great!!!! Nice work!